The Magic Dobby can be used as a table loom or a floor loom when supported by the stand.
- The sides can be folded in for transport.
- It is 24 shafts, which is a very efficient use of space,
- As a table loom, it doesn't have the mechanical advantages of the moving back beam, as on other larger Louet looms, to open a wider shed, so the shed is smaller, but accurate and functional, and the more shafts you need to lift, the more effort you need to make.
- This was the first Louet loom I had, and I wove on it as my only electronic loom for 10 years before purchasing the Megado.
- The Electronic Dobby adds a further 7 kg approx to the weight of your loom. You always keep the box that your electronic dobby goes in, in case you want to transport your loom. (Easy to remove and replace)
When you purchase a Magic Dobby Electronic loom, consider ordering Weaving Accessories,
- Bench - height 57 cm (22 3/8”)
- Second warp beam with back beam, to be placed in the stand
- Standing beater
- Flying Dutchman shuttle, specially developed for this loom
- additional heddles
The computer and weaving software pictured are not included with the Magic Dobby loom, they are provided by the purchaser
- Your loom may need to be couriered to your home, as it comes in several large parcels. Please email for a cost before ordering on the website
- We can assemble your loom for you, or you can assemble it yourself with the instructions that are included. It is best to assemble it with a friend.
- Read our terms and conditions
- Read the Blog page on Magic Dobby, as it gives more information on the Magic Dobby from the Louet website.
Courier fees from Epping Sydney to your place are an additional cost.