- is a parallel countermarche loom. When the shed opens, both the upper and lower threads are evenly tensioned
- has a heavier frame than the Spring
- suitable for weaving light fabrics to heavy rugs
- has a moveable front beam, which results in a great shed when using inelastic yarn, and very even warp tension
- is available in two weaving widths 110cm and 130cm
When ordering a Delta, you may also consider ordering Weaving Accessories.
- Extension set of four harnesses and four treadles to extend the loom to 12 shafts
- Pair of treadles for two extra tie ups
- Adjustable bench - 59-72 cm (23 1/4”-28 3/8”)
- Second warp beam with back beam
- Sectional warp beam
- Flying Dutchman shuttle
- Fly shuttle device
- Treadle height adjusting blocks for people of shorter statue
- additional heddles
- Your loom may need to be couriered to your home, as it comes in several large boxes. Please email for a cost before ordering on the website
- We can assemble your loom for you, or you can assemble it yourself with the instructions that are included. It is best to assemble it with a friend.
- Read our terms and conditions
- Read the Blog page on Delta as it gives more information on the Delta from the Louet website..