Jane 70cm 8 shaft Table loom
The Jane 70cm loom
- has a weaving width of 70cm or 27 5/8 inches
- weighs 12kg or 26.5 lb
- is sturdy and made of lacquered beech with a built-in raddle
- has a good shed which makes it easy to weave on
- has small teeth on the ratchet, ensuring consistent warp tension
- and best of all, folds down to a transportable size, or for storage
With its 70 cm weaving width, the Jane 70 can be folded, with the warp on, placed in the car and trolleyed to workshops, or used at home as an efficient wide table loom.There is no handle on the side, as it is too wide to carry as "a suitcase".
The Jane loom comes complete with a stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric), equivalent to a 10 dent per inch reed, 400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm), tie-up and lease sticks and sixteen warp sticks.
Jane 70: 87 x 75 x 65 cm (34 1/4” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8”)
Folded 14 cm (5 1/2”) high
In the image, you see the Jane 70, which is shown on the floor stand, with a flying Dutchman shuttle on the web of the fabric.
Our dollar is varying all the time, please email. Courier fee to your home is additional.