Erica table loom
Regular price $55.00
The Erica is lightweight, foldable, easy to carry A loom to learn to weave on!
- 2 sizes 30 cm (11 3/4 inch) and 50 cm (19 3/4inch) weaving width.
- Much faster to weave on than a rigid heddle loom!
- Light to carry at 3.5kg (30 cm). Folds with the warp on! Take it to class or on holidays.
It comes with
- a 40/10 or 10 dpi reed,
- a built-in raddle,
- 200 Texsolv heddles (150 mm),
- stainless steel lease- and tie-up bars and warp strips.
- has the same fine tension adjustment as the Jane with metal ratchet and pawl... with a magnet to stop the pawl falling away during transport, when folded. The 30 cm folded size is 55 x 48 x 16 cm (22” x 19 1/8” x 6 3/8”)
- is made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch.
If you have purchased a 2 shaft loom, you can add another 2 shafts.
- Additional heddles are in bundles of 100 heddles
- The floor stand will fit either Erica 30 cm or 50cm
- Bag with rope handles is sufficently spacious to carry the folded loom and its stand.
- Additional reeds are available:
- 50/10 ie 5 dents per cm is 12.5 dpi (dents per inch)
- 30/10 is 7.5 dpi, 20/10 is 5 dpi.
- Warping posts (unlacquered) are available.
At present we have Ericas and stands available, and most reed sizes
Courier cost to your home is an additional cost...
Use this link to email us, to check availability and courier cost.
The Erica loom comes unlacquered and needs to be assembled, approximately 2 hrs to lacquer and 2 hours to assemble.
Assembled lacquered looms are $140 dearer. Email if you want an assembled lacquered loom.