Terms and Conditions
- We only accept orders for weaving and spinning equipment from within Australia.
- The product price is the Louet retail price plus the Australian GST of 10%
- Air Freight costs from Holland to Sydney will be added to the price listed on the website See Freight estimates
- Quarantine inspections, if needed, are not included and additional costs will be invoiced to the purchaser
- Prices may vary slightly depending on the exchange rate
- Prices usually rise each year. Prices on the website are adjusted when the new prices for the current year are available.
- Orders are finalized for the current year by December 15.
- Delivery of larger floor looms may be up to 18 weeks from the time of order, depending on the production schedule at the Holland factory.
Delivery Costs to be paid by purchaser
- Small items only can be sent by Australia Post
- Larger items are couriered from Epping, Sydney.
- Please email us so that we can find the courier costing if you are ordering heavy equipment (greater than 5kg) or reeds longer than 90cm.
- When the box containing your equipment weighs more than 25kg, it has to be packed on a pallet and a tail lift truck is required for collection and delivery.
- Insurance to $4500 is included in many courier fees....additional insurance is an additional cost.
- Preferred payment is by bank deposit. Please ask for an invoice.
Payments on Larger Floor Looms
- Please contact us by email, as we do not require full payment on placement of order
- Payments can be made by instalments.
- While we keep Jane looms in stock, some floor looms and some smaller accessories, often larger products have to be ordered in. This may take 12-18 weeks for delivery and is sometimes longer as we may be waiting on a production run of this equipment at the factory in Holland.