Terms and Conditions
- We only accept orders for weaving and spinning equipment from within Australia.
- Sales of Handwovens can be accepted from outside Australia, via Paypal
- 10 %GST has been added to the Louet retail price as this is an Australian tax.
- The freight from Holland to Sydney is included in the price as listed on the website, when your loom is part of a group order. When your loom is the only loom ordered, additional freight may be charged.
- Quarantine inspections, if needed, are not included and additional costs will be invoiced to the purchaser
- Prices may vary slightly depending on the exchange rate
- Prices usually rise on Jan 1 each year. Prices on the website are usually adjusted by the end of January when the new prices for the current year are available.
- Orders are finalized for the current year by December 10.
- Delivery of larger floor looms may be up to 18 weeks from the time of order, depending on the production schedule at the Holland factory.
Delivery Costs to be paid by purchaser
Small items only can be sent by Australia Post
- Larger items are couriered from Epping, Sydney.
Please email us so that we can find the courier costing if you are ordering heavy equipment (greater than 5kg) or reeds longer than 90cm.
- When the box containing your equipment weighs more than 25kg, it has to be packed on a pallet and a tail lift truck is required for collection and delivery.
- Insurance to $4500 is included in most courier fees....additional insurance is an additional cost.
- Preferred payment is by bank deposit.
Payments on Larger Floor Looms
Please contact us by email, as we do not require full payment on placement of order
- Payments can be made by installments.
- While we keep Jane 40 in stock, and some smaller accessories, larger products have to be ordered in. This may take 12-18 weeks for delivery and is sometimes longer as we may be waiting on a production run of this equipment at the factory in Holland.