Delta Floor Loom
Delta is a comfortable and solid loom with all the design innovations that make Louët products wonderfully functional. Wonderful loom for weaving any fabric- light airy pieces to heavy rugs
The springy tie-up device on the treadle gives a progressive shed. This means the shed widens gradually towards the back shafts so that the warp threads, above and below, always are on even levels.
The treadles hinge at the back of the loom, making the effort to open the shed very light. The loom is equipped with a friction brake device on the warp beam and a convenient advancing system on the cloth beam.
Delta is made of lacquered ash and comes with the castle section pre- assembled. The loom is equipped with a built-in raddle, a shelf for storage, a stainless steel reed 40-10 (10 dpi), 1200/1400 Texsolv heddles (330 mm), tie-up and lease sticks and sixteen warp sticks.
The castle section of the loom with the parallel countermarche cords, shafts and lams comes pre-assembled.
- is a parallel countermarche loom. When the shed opens, both the upper and lower threads are evenly tensioned
- has a heavier frame than the Spring
- suitable for weaving light fabrics to heavy rugs
- has a moveable front beam, which results in a great shed when using inelastic yarn, and very even warp tension
- is available in two weaving widths 110cm and 130cm
- Is available as 8 and 12 shafts.
When ordering a Delta, you may also consider ordering Weaving Accessories.
- Adjustable bench - 59-72 cm (23 1/4”-28 3/8”)
- Second warp beam with back beam
- Sectional warp beam
- Flying Dutchman shuttle
- Fly shuttle device
- Treadle height adjusting blocks for people of shorter statue
- additional heddles
If you need more information about how the moveable front beam works click here
Delta 110 - 140 x 100 x 128 cm
Delta 130 - 160 x 100 x 128 cm
Folded 76 cm deep
Delta 110-8 - 88 kg
Delta 110-12 - 96 kg
Delta 130-8 - 93 kg
Delta 130-12 - 101 kg
- Your loom will need to be couriered to your home, as it comes in several large boxes or you can pick it up from Epping Sydney.
- Freight from Holland is additional
- Please email for a cost before ordering on the website
- We can assemble your loom for you, or you can assemble it yourself with the instructions that are included. It is best to assemble it with a friend.
- Read our terms and conditions
- Read the Blog page on Delta as it gives more information on the Delta from the Louet website..